What a view you will have from the home and garden! And in the heart of the Sierra de France in Salamanca. Enjoy our half-meter telescope.
Liveable floor area : 1,300 Sq.ft.
Ground surface : 3,300 Sq.ft.
- View : Panoramic, mountain, garden/park, Vineyards, fantastic sunset, nightlights
- Kids welcome
- Setting : Suitable for a relaxing break, Picturesque
- Village center at 330'
- Pets friendly
- Exposure : South-east
- Ad verified, documents requested
- Booking request in real time
- Lowest price, direct contact with the owner
- No commission is charged for the contact between proprietor and tenant or the transaction
Reviews about the Advert 2889
Advert details 2889
We will welcome you in their rural house located in a House typical of the sierra, restored with care, ideally situated in the Sierra de France (La Alberca and the France penalty 20 minutes, Miranda 5 minutes) and less than an hour from Salamanca. House sleeps 7. Fully equipped kitchen, living room with fireplace, toilet, 2 bedrooms with double bed, 1 triple room composed by two single beds and one bedroom with single bed, and 2 bathrooms. We also have another House for 4 people, el Caño Chico. The houses and the garden have one of the most beautiful views of the Sierra. The two houses have access to the garden. We have created two independent zones, but the barbecue, swings, the Astronomical Observatory, and the Orchard are shared.
Interior Charming Typical House with View: panoramic, mountain, garden/park, ...
Exterior Gîte - Self Catering in Setting: suitable for a relaxing break, picturesque
Rates Calendar Availability Gîte - Self Catering in Villanueva del Conde
Seasons & Availability Charming Typical House in Villanueva del Conde
Rates Charming Typical House in Villanueva del Conde
For your guidance
Leisure, Surroundings, Location Charming Typical House 2889
You can visit: historical villages: La Alberca, Mogarraz, Miranda del Castañar, San Martín del Castañar, Sequeros. • Parque Natural Las Batuecas and Sierra de France reservation 2007 biosfera-UNESCO: beautiful and wild places highlighting las Batuecas Valley with his paintings in rock. • sanctuary of Peña de Francia 1.723 meters above sea level. Spectacular view on the sierra • Salamanca, the fields, Ciudad Rodrigo and Portugal (Almeida) - In our houses: introduction to astronomy. Unique opportunity to watch major stars of the sky (planets, galaxies, nebulae) from a half-meter telescope! From a dark site near the village or from the Observatory of the garden equipped with another reflector of 20 cm, or simply a night ride to learn the constellations. • in the zone: cultural visits, hiking, ride on electric bikes, observation of nature.
Location AccessHouse Villanueva del Conde
• The best option will be passing through Salamanca. • Follow the direction of Portugal until you see sign of Vecinos (C-512). • From vecinos to Tamames by SA-210. • In Tamames, take the road of Béjar address Sequeros (C-525). • Villanueva is after, 2 km. from Séqueros.