A private house set in a quiet village close to the village pub. Set in the North York Moors but within 1/2 hour of York, Scarborough and Whitby.
- View : Panoramic, unobscured, not overlooked, country side, village, fantastic sunset
- Kids welcome
- Setting : Picturesque, Natural
- 9 hole golf course at 2.5mi.
- Golf, Festival, Horse riding
- Exposure : North
- Ad verified, documents requested
- Booking request in real time
- Lowest price, direct contact with the owner
- No commission is charged for the contact between proprietor and tenant or the transaction
Advert details 14761
Well maintained and cleaned to a high standard our cottage has a welcome pack included we have modern touches in a character property. Pets not accepted also we have no feather pillows. First basket of logs provided. Washing machine, hot water and heating at your control.
Interior Cottage with View: panoramic, unobscured, not overlooked, ...
Exterior Gîte - Self Catering in Setting: picturesque, natural
Rates Calendar Availability Gîte - Self Catering in Gillamoor
Seasons & Availability Cottage in Gillamoor
Rates Cottage in Gillamoor
For your guidance
Leisure, Surroundings, Location Home 14761
The North York Moors offers plenty of walking and sight seeing opportunities. Close by are the North Yorkshire Moors railway, Flamingo Land theme park, Castle Howard, Nunnington Hall, and a wealth of English heritage properties. We are also close to the market towns of Helmsley, Pickering and Malton.
Location AccessHouse Gillamoor
On St parking but plenty of room for 2 cars. There is a key safe for the keys, the code will be given when we have received your full payment.