Traditional farmhouse renovated in pure mountain style, materials quality, wood, stone and lauze.
5 roomsLiveable floor area : 1,300 Sq.ft.
Ground surface : 0.25 acre.
- View : Unobscured, mountain, country side, garden/park, prairie, river
- Kids welcome
- Setting : Mountainy, Natural
- Ski slopes at 1.85mi.
- Golf, Festival, Horse riding, Culture, Ski, Fishing
- Exposure : South-east
- Ad verified, documents requested
- Booking request in real time
- Lowest price, direct contact with the owner
- No commission is charged for the contact between proprietor and tenant or the transaction
Reviews about the Advert 76460
Advert details 76460
An Interior that has kept the character of an old farm, an outdoor fenced 1000 m², the old bread oven, departure from hiking, mountain biking, snowshoeing ski. meals under the Apple trees, and the rest in the field of birds. Visible Eagles and flying over the cottage, marmots nearby.
Interior Farm with View: unobscured, mountain, country side, ...
Exterior Gîte - Self Catering in Setting: mountainy, natural
Rates Calendar Availability Gîte - Self Catering in Saint Léger les Mélèzes
Seasons & Availability Farm in Saint Léger les Mélèzes
Rates Farm in Saint Léger les Mélèzes
For your guidance
Leisure, Surroundings, Location Home 76460
FIELD SAUR Valley, Parc NATIONAL DES ECRINS, a very open and sunny Valley a wonderful landscape. Hiking, climbing, mountain biking, water sports vivid beautiful forests of larch, an exceptional population, a valley that has retained its authenticity. Alpine magnificent marmots
Location AccessFarm Saint Léger les Mélèzes
Easily accessible by different motorways. Near a large city such as GAP