La Tuilière in Luberon. House of hosts of charm in an exceptional environment
5 Bed and Breakfast
- View : Unobscured, not overlooked, dominant, country side, garden/park, Vineyards
- Kids welcome
- Setting : Enchanting, Serene
- Forest at 330'
- Festival, Horse riding, Culture, Fishing
- Ad verified, documents requested
- Booking request in real time
- Lowest price, direct contact with the owner
- No commission is charged for the contact between proprietor and tenant or the transaction
Reviews about the Advert 62781
The guest rooms
Rates Calendar Availability Bed and Breakfast in Cadenet
Seasons & Availability Charming Bastide in Cadenet
Rates Charming Bastide in Cadenet
For your guidance
Advert details 62781
At the foot of the Luberon, our 18th century bastide is located well to the quiet, on the slopes of Cadenet, 4 km from Lourmarin, one of the most beautiful villages of France. We welcome you in all seasons in five spacious, comfortable and colourful guest rooms. Around the House, swimming pool, Park, Orangery, area wine and olive oil, await you for moments of relaxation, of sharing and tasting.
Leisure, Surroundings, Location Charming Typical House 62781
La Tuilière is an ideal starting point for exploring the villages, sites and castles of the Regional Natural Park of Luberon, as well as the numerous summer festivals.