Giant Mill with 4 bedrooms for guests: tour of 500 years in unusual framework. Panoramic view, quiet and atypical
4 Bed and Breakfast
Liveable floor area : 1,076 Sq.ft.
Ground surface : 1.5 acre
- View : Panoramic, not overlooked, dominant, Vineyards, river, fantastic sunset
- Setting : Tranquil, Grape region
- River at 0.3mi.
- Festival, Horse riding, Culture, Fishing
- Exposure : South-east
- Ad verified, documents requested
- Booking request in real time
- Lowest price, direct contact with the owner
- No commission is charged for the contact between proprietor and tenant or the transaction
The guest rooms
Description Mill "Studio"
Rates Calendar Availability Bed and Breakfast in Rochefort sur Loire
Seasons & Availability Mill in Rochefort sur Loire
Rates Mill in Rochefort sur Loire
For your guidance
Advert details 261
This former mill Tower sleep for 500 years on its site, rich in history, high in the vineyards at the edge of the GR3 and bike paths, overlooking the Loire River and the village. Discover the peace of this unique place and a panoramic view over the vineyards and the Loire Valley classified by UNESCO. Tour du moulin (3 ears): studio for 2 persons, 30 m² divided on 4 levels (bathroom, double room, living room in height with exceptional view of 360 °, garden and sun loungers). Master Home backing onto the cliff (2 épis): 3 double rooms, sanitary and entered private, all also with exceptional views (2 ch bed 160 cm, 1 bedroom 2 beds of 90 cm can form a suite with an other rooms). A lounge with bar and complete kitchen, a terrace reserved for visitors. Private parking and free internet access, restaurants nearby, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.