Strawberries for breakfast? This is the time and it has only one time:-) and it now!
4 Bed and Breakfast
Liveable floor area : 3,800 Sq.ft.
Ground surface : 1,600 Sq.ft.
- View : Panoramic, unobscured, dominant, country side, forest, village
- Kids welcome
- Setting : Quiet, Wild
- Forest at 0.93mi.
- Festival, Horse riding, Culture, Fishing
- Exposure : South-east
- Ad verified, documents requested
- Booking request in real time
- Lowest price, direct contact with the owner
- No commission is charged for the contact between proprietor and tenant or the transaction
Reviews about the Advert 28279
The guest rooms
Rates Calendar Availability Bed and Breakfast in Agonès
Seasons & Availability Stone-Built House in Agonès
Rates Stone-Built House in Agonès
For your guidance
Advert details 28279
Currently, it is the ideal season to enjoy the home, we begin to be able to enjoy the terrace late afternoon. The House is ideally situated to enjoy the nature from the steps of the door, the Nightingale sings at night, the oriole has just arrived and launches its joyful trills.
Leisure, Surroundings, Location Home 28279
Come and spend a few days at the foot of the Cévennes, you can hike, do cycling or climbing if you are fan of sport, to the menu of tourist visits, the Cirque de Navacelles awaits you, like Saint Guilhem the Desert, Anduze or Sambuc garden where flowers are in full swing.
Location AccessHouse Agonès
North of Montpellier, 7 km from the town of Ganges. One station before the House, especially not neighbours...