Dirim means alive which accurately describes how the guesthouse makes you feel.
1 guest room
Liveable floor area : 1,300 Sq.ft.
- View : Panoramic, not overlooked, mountain, forest, village, fantastic sunset
- Kids welcome
- Setting : Peaceful, Heavenly
- Downtown at 6mi.
- Festival, Spa, Horse riding, Culture
- Exposure : South
- Ad verified, documents requested
- Booking request in real time
- Lowest price, direct contact with the owner
- No commission is charged for the contact between proprietor and tenant or the transaction
Reviews about the Advert 2958
The guest room
Rates Calendar Availability Bed and Breakfast in Yeniköy
Seasons & Availability Stone-Built House in Yeniköy
Rates Stone-Built House in Yeniköy
For your guidance
Advert details 2958
For those of you wishing to escape the daily grind and hectic pace of modern life and looking for something that will give you a unique experience. Located in the countryside, just 10km from the ancient site of Ephesus in western Turkey and surrounded by nature and forest trails, the area is host to a wonderful variety of bird life and flora and fauna, which is constantly changing with the seasons. The area is also littered with the remains of Roman and Greek civilisations, so if you are into history, you won’t be disappointed. Mix all of this with walks along the forest trails and through olive groves, reading a book under a pear tree in the garden or sipping a glass of wine on the terrace as the sun sets and Dirim is the ideal retreat.