Iremes and xekoyrastes holidays!!! Close to the beach. Peroulia. 160m
Handicapped people welcome2 bedrooms
3 roomsLiveable floor area : 650 Sq.ft.
Ground surface : 0.75 acre
- View : Panoramic, unobscured, sea/ocean, country side, farmland, village
- Kids welcome
- Setting : Enchanting, Romantic
- Sandy beach at 330'
- Thalasso, Culture, Ski, Fishing
- Exposure : East
Reviews about the Advert 36010
Advert details 36010
Holiday Villa 2 bedrooms lounge kitchen bathroom toilet with sea views, near the beach. Takis1, michalis2, Giannis1, and the Villa DIONYSIA 1 & 2, are five comfortable villas located on a lush beautiful landscaping overlooking the messinian Gulf!!! The villas are independent. Each villa has two bedrooms for 4 to 5 persons, with air conditioning, fully equipped kitchen, t. b., wi-fi and bathroom. The terraces have sea views. The environment is Heavenly, surrounded by oleanders, flowers, lemon, Orange, trees and olives ... We have ample parking and lounge chairs. Is160m access to the sea. walking. The sea is crystal-clear, deep and without waves. You will be able to enjoy swimming in the warm sea, sunbathing and walking on the long sandy beach on the edge of the wave. Holiday home details GIANNIS villas, 2 bedrooms, sleeps 5 the villas near the peroulia Beach Knots Koroni Messinias
Interior Triplex Apartment with View: panoramic, unobscured, sea/ocean, ...
Exterior Vacation rental in Setting: enchanting, romantic
Rates Calendar Availability Vacation rental in Kobi
Seasons & Availability Triplex Apartment in Kobi
Rates Triplex Apartment in Kobi
For your guidance
Leisure, Surroundings, Location Apartment - Flat 36010
Note that prices are only for home Takis 1 & for home Michael 2---& Giannis1 home for the Villa DIONYSIA 1 & 2 are other prices contact the owner Yannis CHAIKOS ask for prices & fifth person charget 10 euro a day-after the booking of your holiday season, you will be asked to pay 30% of your account and the rest 70% when you come to Greece
Location AccessApartment-Flat Kobi
The nearest town is Koroni (9km). It's famous for its history and the ancient castle. It's a small harbor and numerous tavernas with delicious Greek food and seafood, shops and a bank. Worth visiting is the ancient castle of Pylos (38 km), the bay of Voidokilia (cow’s stomach) 10 km from Pylos via